Prime News Ghana

Boy, 7, electrocuted after heavy rains

By primenewsghana.com
Shares
facebook sharing button Share
twitter sharing button Tweet
email sharing button Email
sharethis sharing button Share

A seven-year-old boy was last Thursday electrocuted at Amamoma, a community close to the University of Cape Coast following a heavy downpour.

 

The boy is reported to have fallen on a live electric wire resulting in his death.

According Atinka FM's Jerry Asare, residents who witnessed the incident called on the Fire Service, NADMO and the police but to no avial.

The body of the deceased has since been deposited at the University of Cape Coast Hospital Mortuary awaiting autopsy.