The Ghana Football Association have confirmed that Black Stars captain, Asamoah Gyan will be unavailable for Ghana's clash with Egypt on Sunday in the last group match of the World Cup qualifiers.
The FA announced on Twitter that, the striker suffered a thigh injury in the Black Stars training on Tuesday.
Gyan was eager to play the game as he earlier stated they will approach with a winning mentality even though the results will not have any bearing in the qualifiers.
FINAL GHANA SQUAD TO PLAY EGYPT
1. Richard Ofori (Maritzburg, South Africa)
2. Joseph Addo (Aduana Stars, Ghana)
3. Lawrence Ati (Sochaux, France).
4. Harrison Afful (Columbus Crew, USA)
5. Daniel Opare (Augsburg, Germany)
6. Lumor Agbenyenu (Portimonse, Portugal)
7. Abas Mohammed (Harrisburg City, USA)
8. Nicholas Opoku (Club Africain, Tunisia)
9. Kasim Nuhu (Young Boys, Switzerland)
10. Daniel Amartey (Leicester City, England)
11. Joseph Attamah (Istanbul Basaksehir, Turkey)
12. Mubarak Wakaso (Alaves, Spain)
13. Ebenezer Ofori (Stuttgart, Germany)
14. Godfred Donsah (Bologna, Italy)
15. Nasiru Mohammed (BK Hacken, Sweden)
16. Nana Ampomah (Waasland-Beveren, Belgium)
17. Edwin Gyasi (Aalesund, Norway).
18. Raphael Dwamena (FC Zurich, Switzerland)
19. Majeed Waris (Lorent, France)
20. Richmond Boakye Yiadom (Crvena Zvezda, Serbia)