Tonight's EPL matches preview with betting tips
There is a full round of EPL matches this midweek, with four taking place tonight. Here is our betting preview along with best bets for tonight.
Bournemouth vs Huddersfield
Having never experienced five defeats in a row in England’s top-flight, Bournemouth will be determined to end their current run of four straight EPL losses when Huddersfield arrive on the South coast of England. Callum Wilson has been directly involved in 11 EPL goals this season for Bournemouth (seven goals & four assists).
West Ham vs Cardiff
West Ham has lost their last three games at home to newly-promoted Premier League EPL sides, but all signs point to that unfortunate streak ending after their convincing 3-0 win over the weekend, and the fact that Cardiff has yet to win an away game all season in the EPL.
- Four of West Ham’s last five matches have seen over 2.5 total goals.
- In contradiction, a majority (seven) of Cardiff’s last nine games against West Ham have each seen less than 2.5 total goals.
- West Ham teams have also won the first half in each of their last six games against Cardiff.
TIPS: West Ham win & over 2.5 total goals
Watford vs Manchester City
A Watford side in poor form (W2, D2, L6) now prepare for what will be their toughest home match of the season. The ‘Hornets’ have lost eight consecutive matches against Manchester City ahead of this one, including successive home defeats by 5+ goal margins.
- Javi Gracia’s Watford side has lost two of their last three home matches by at least a three-goal margin.
- City has scored the majority of their goals (59%) in the first half of their last five PL matches.
- The visitors are also the only team in the league not to have trailed at half-time, winning the first half in ten of 14 matches so far.
- City has won six EPL matches in a row.
TIPS: Man City win & over 3.5 total goals