A ten-year-old boy has died through electric shock at Dichemso, a suburb of Kumasi in the Ashanti Region, Sunday.
The deceased is said to have joined his friends for bird hunting on June 12 at exactly 5:45p.m.
Dada, as hemwas called, upon spotting some of the birds in a nearby bush, Dada climbed a welding container which had bare cables around it in order to aim at the birds.
As he jumped onto the container, he received a severe shock leading to his untimely death.
His friends said they called for help but when it came, Dada was dead, myjoyonline reported.