Garlic is related to onions as well as shallot itâ€™s a plant from the (onion) allium family.
* Garlic boosts the immune system
* Garlic gives stinger bones
* Garlic improves cholesterol levels which also prevents heart diseases
* It improves the functioning of the respiratory system
* Garlic has very few calories hence helps with weight loss.
Now here is how to make simple garlic tea.
- Hot water
- We donâ€™t want to kill the health benefits so we donâ€™t put on direct heat you first peel and wash your garlic then cut them into a slice
- Blend it together with the cloves
- Put in a drinking glass/cup
- Then pour your hot water into it add a slice of lemon and a bit of ginger
- Add honey
- Stir gently
- Sieve the mixture into another cup
Your garlic tea is ready.