Some Nigerians in Ghana have shared their views ahead of the Presidential and Parliamentary elections slated for today February 16, 2019.
The main frontrunners of the Presidential election are current President Muhammadu Buhari and former Vice President of Nigeria, Atiku Abubakar.
Most Nigerians who spoke to PrimeNewsGhana at Tip-toe lane at Circle in Accra predicted Atiko emerging winner after the elections.
Some said it was time for incumbent President Muhammadu Buhari to vacate his office after 4 years in office.
15 candidates are vying for the Presidential position.
Incumbent President Muhammadu Buhari was selected as the All Progressives Congress candidate in the party primaries held on 29 September 2018.
Other declared candidates are:
1. Atiku Abubakar, former vice president, is the PDP Presidential Candidate.
2. Chike Ukaegbu, founder of Startup52, is the presidential candidate of AAP.
3. Donald Duke, a former governor of Cross River State, is the presidential candidate of the SDP.
4. Fela Durotoye, motivational speaker and presidential candidate of Alliance for New Nigeria.
5. Tope Fasua, founder and National Chairman of the Abundant Nigeria Renewal Party.
6. Rabiu Kwankwaso, former governor of Kano State.
7. Sule Lamido, a former governor of Jigawa State.
8. Ahmed Makarfi, former chairman of the People's Democratic Party National Caretaker Committee.
9. Obadiah Mailafia, former Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria and candidate of the African Democratic Congress.
10. Kingsley Moghalu, former Deputy Governor of the CBN and Professor of Practice at Tufts University's Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy.
11. Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim, oil business mogul and presidential candidate for the Peoples Trust.
12. Remi Sonaiya, member of the KOWA Party and former university lecturer.
13. Omoyele Sowore, human rights activist, pro-democracy campaigner and publisher of news website Sahara Reporters.
14. Kabiru Tanimu Turaki, former Minister of Special Duties.
Watch video below