Petroleum jelly is commonly referred to as Vaseline. It is a low-cost skincare item that can be found at most drugstores.
Scroll down to see some of Vaseline's greatest and most surprising applications.
1.Apply Vaseline on your eczema as soon as you get out of the shower, while it's still moist.
- Before shampooing, rub a 20c-sized drop of Vaseline through your roots for smoother hair and a healthy scalp.
- Can be used to assist repair facial skin that has been bruised by a face mask (nose, cheeks, and ears).
- To get chewing gum out of your hair, apply a liberal dollop of Vaseline to the gum and surrounding hair and gently tug until it comes loose
- Coat a cotton ball (or several) with Vaseline and ignite them to create a flame - then add to your grill, fire pit, or whatever you're using to start a fire.
- A dab of Vaseline smoothed under the cap and around the rim can keep glue and adhesives from drying out. This also prevents the cap from being sealed shut due to a build-up of dried adhesive.
- Remove eye makeup with Vaseline by massaging it into your lids and wiping it away with a cotton pad.
- Coat two cotton balls with petroleum jelly and mold them to fit each ear to make earplugs that keep water out of your ears when swimming.
- It helps in the treatment of small wounds and burns.
- It seems to be possible to use it to soften and style your facial hair.
- For deep moisturization, while sleeping, apply to hands at night and cover with gloves.
- Rub Vaseline to your lips and wait a few minutes before brushing them with a toothbrush.
- To prevent skin stains, apply along with your hairline before applying hair dye.
- When combined with salt and sugar, it can be used as a body scrub.
- It can be used to help prevent scars.