Light soup is a popular soup in Ghana and other West African countries. It is simple and easy to prepare, it's usually served with fufu or rice.
1. Cut the meat/chicken in desirable sizes and wash it well
2. Put the chicken or meat in a saucepan
3. Blend the onion, ginger, and garlic
4. Add the blended onion, ginger, and garlic
5. Add your seasoning, salt, and little water and steam for 6 to 12minutes
6. Boil the tomatoes, pepper, and garden eggs(make sure it is soft)
7. Blend the tomatoes, pepper and garden eggs when they are well cooked
8. Add the mixture to the chicken/meat in the saucepan add more water if it is thick(it should be very light, not thick)
9. Allow to the soup to cook for 20-30 minutes
10. Serve with rice, banku or fufu.
READ ALSO:Â 5 best Ghanaian foods to eat when sick