If you've found the girl of your dreams, it's perfectly natural that you may be worried about losing her. But don't sweat it -- with a little bit of honesty and communication, you'll be able to keep your girl by your side. Just make sure that you remember to make her feel special and that you are able to spend a lot of quality time with her and give her space.
1. If you believe that your girlfriend is Ms’ Right, then she should be your number one life priority: you should care for her as you care for yourself. If your girlfriend is indeed Ms’ Right, she'll do the same for you.
2. Be honest. Do all that you ever can to never lie to your girl, and if you do, own up to it immediately? If you truly love someone, you cannot hide a lie; you will feel terribly guilty, and when (not if) she finds out, everything you have ever told her is called into question---even "I love you."
3. Communicate. You have to respect her thoughts, always listen to what she says. Listen to her, girls don't like it when guys don't listen.
4. Respect her through listening and show her how much you care for her.
5. Work out your problems. In real relationships saying sorry is the first step of many. It will not solve the problem alone-you need to talk to solve it, but it will help open the doors of communication.
6. If she makes you really angry or has said something that could tempt her behaviour, show that you are hurt. She should respect you and understand your emotions and not act irrational.
7. Always try to make her feel like she's special. Women love to feel special.
8. Never, under any circumstances, make your Facebook status about another girl. Some girls get jealous others might assume that you are cheating.
9. Have a life outside of hers otherwise, you'll get clingy which only pushes her away, even if she is Ms’ Right. But never do whatever you like or whenever you like and forget the fact that your relationship also needs time.
10. If you haven´t spent a lot of time with her lately, but there's a game or a movie you want to go alone or with your friends, ask her if she doesn't mind. The lack of time you spend together just makes her feel like if you don´t even care anymore. After all, if you don't show to her that her opinion is important to you, that she is important and you're willing to spend time with her no matter what, how do you expect her to fill loved and respected? And if you haven´t had the time or opportunity to be together, tell her how special she is to you, how much you miss her, and try to make plans even though there is still one week missing. That will only show her how much you want to be with her. On the other hand, if she tries to make plans and you can´t, make sure that she understands why you can´t and realize that even if she wants it or not she will be sad, she misses you, so why not let her know that you feel the same and that you love her?
It’s a fact that losing their virginity is causing fear and anxiety to all the girls that are contemplating going forward with it. It’s somehow set in our minds that this will inevitably be something unpleasant and painful, no matter how and with whom we do it. It’s like everyone expects unease, pain, extensive bleeding and even tears, and is very fearful of that moment. This doesn’t make it any easier to do. So many girls are psyching themselves out and listening to horror stories from their more experienced girl-friends which only make them more stressed out. At the same time, not many of those girls actually know what is really going down when having sex for the first time. So, the first step most definitely needs to be:
1. Get Informed about Your Anatomy It’s important to know exactly what’s going on to be more comfortable. If you know about the things that are going down you’ll be less anxious and worried. So, first off – the hymen. No, it’s not this bulletproof, very tough to tear, a barrier that’s going to put up a massive fight and cause you immeasurable pain. In fact, any pain you might feel during your first intercourse is more likely linked with other things and not breaking your hymen. But, we’ll get to that later. So what is the hymen then? It’s just a membrane that covers a part of your vaginal entrance. It even has a hole in it that allows blood to flow out during your period. And, it’s possible it’s already been broken due to playing sports, bike riding, masturbating, tampon inserting etc. If it remained whole, however, breaking it when losing your virginity usually causes mild pain and little to no bleeding. (P.S. bleeding a lot is okay as well, it varies from girl to girl and is no reason to get scared) The thing that can cause you the most pain isn’t even triggered by the act itself – its fear and tension. So, the next step would be:
2. Don’t Go Through with It if You’re Not Ready and Not Comfortable with Your Partner Only if you’re ready and feel respected and safe with your partner will you be able to relieve yourself some of the tension and anxiety about losing your virginity! The thing is, while breaking the hymen doesn’t usually cause that much pain tense vaginal muscles do. If you’re stressed out, scared and uncomfortable, not to mention if you’re not sure you want to go through with it you’ll be tense. And that tension will translate directly to your muscles – even the ones inside your genitals. If these muscles spasm in tension it will make your first love-making much more uncomfortable than it needs to be. So, the way to losing your virginity with as little pain as possible is actually being ready to do it, feeling comfortable and ready!
3. Foreplaythen a Bit More and then Sex
Foreplay is important because it will make you loosen up and get more into it. The more of it the better ’cause your vagina will produce more fluids and it will all be more oiled up, so to speak. When it comes to sex in general – the wetter you are the better. When it comes to losing your virginity – being wet is essential! This is why it’s also recommended to use some water-based lubricant if you’re unable to get there naturally. It will definitely make the process a lot easier!
4. Go Easy
The most important thing is to have a partner who is understanding and takes it easy to relieve you as much pain as possible! That will make everything so much more comfortable and pleasant. For starters, forget about thrusting! At the beginning, you have to be the one that determines the amount of pressure you can take and what speed works for you. So, the solution is to have great communication with your partner and be really vocal and in touch with what it is you’re feeling. Also, even though it might seem more natural to go through with everything in the missionary position for the first time it might not be the best choice. Think about trying a position where you’re in charge, like a girl on top. It’s okay you don’t really know what you’re doing and you’re inexperienced – it’s not about that. You’ll get there, but first, you’ll have to lose your virginity, and that’s the way to do it easy and basically pain-free.
This story might just make you CRY... Literally. This story is saddening, saddening because the lady in question may or may not be able to conceive again. Saddening because some men are truly scum and also because a lover was not only fooled but a close friend was used to fill the gap. Life! More.
2018 is finally here with us and we are blessed to still be alive to see this day. As men, the new year comes with new opportunities and other great challenges that will need extra strength and stamina to overcome.
Eating greens or salad every day boosts our memory, according to new research. The findings suggest that eating about one serving per day of green, leafy vegetables may be linked to a slower rate of brain ageing – the equivalent of keeping our brain 11 years younger.
One of the great things about the internet is that it’s such a great way to get into business for yourself. No matter where you live, as long as you have an internet connection, you can make money online.
When it comes to sex and sexual health, we count on a lot of beliefs. Peeing right before having sex is one of the pervasive pieces of advice that most women get. But how correct is it to follow this practice, we unveil it here.
Most Christians in Ghana, and other parts of the world think believers in Christ are mandated to pay their tithes (defined as giving 10 percent of one’s income). Others are equally convinced tithing is not required for believers.
I met him in church one Sunday morning. He sat next to me and I couldn’t help it but recognize the kind of gentleman he was. He was soft spoken and had this shyness on her face anytime he tried to talk to me.
We all love to flaunt our beauty with sleeveless tops, spaghettis, bikinis and strapless gowns. But are those dark underarms giving you a hitch wearing your favourite outfit? It’s time to deal with it.
While men’s bits are all out on display, and are such visual beasts that they’ll happily jizz at the sight of some breasts poking out of a nice beer girl costume, women’s sexual pleasure is hidden away in a dark, narrow cave. We’re not sure if the G spot even exists.
When Grace Mugabe summoned a number of supporters to her sprawling private compound at Mazowe, north of Harare, in 2014 – she told them that all suggestions her husband was a wealthy man were wide of the mark.
Style "rules" exist for a reason. They inform and guide the current generation using techniques and styles that have worked well in the past. Much of the time, they ensure that younger folks at least try to look their best.
Based on findings, one of men’s worst sexual problems is impotence. It is a type of sexual dysfunction characterised by the inability of the man to develop or maintain an erection firm enough for sexual intercourse.
“Koose” has made it to the international scene. “Koose”, a Ghanaian delicacy and side dish, is prepared by deep or shallow-frying thick cowpea paste, which is usually mixed with onions, spices and other condiments.
Want to shed those extra kilos? Consume nuts such as almonds, hazelnuts, pistachios, walnuts and peanuts in your diet as these can help you reduce weight as well as lower the risk of becoming being overweight and obese, researchers say.
Former U.S. President Bill Clinton’s debut novel will not hit shelves for almost a year, but it is already getting the TV treatment as Showtime said Friday that it would adapt the anticipated book into a series.
Low in calories, naturally fat- and cholesterol free, more potassium than four bananas, and super hydrating – these are just a few of the many benefits ascribed to America’s latest health craze: coconut water.